Thursday, February 10, 2005

Reflecting…

I guess I covered too much territory and tried to do too much. I feel pretty wasted. I lug around a lot of weight but don’t really work out on trips, so get out of shape. I was shooting pictures seriously, buying silks (also seriously), and doing the blogs, and all this didn’t make for much relaxing. I spent a lot of the trip in cities (Bangkok, Saigon, and Phnom Penh), which, even if stimulating is exhausting. (Am I whining here?) BUT, there’s a glimmer in my mind, that maybe after a few days it will all seem worth it. I might just bounce back and have some great results for the effort.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am trying to get the rights to the photo on the cover of Domebook 2. Do you know where I could find the person who took that photo? Thanks, very much.

I can be reached at wyrdvisions@gmail.com

Karachi Hotel said...

Congratulation to you trips.This is really nice job that you take picture seriously.In this way those peoples can know about beautiful places

Luke Benbow said...

Hi there, might you consider a reciprocal link agreement? Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you feel it might be mutually beneficial.

http://madarch.blogspot.com/

Regards,
Luke

Peter said...

Great video from South East Asia here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEaecWkeI0A

Rizwan Ali said...

I spent a lot of the trip in cities and found some new info and also a lot of useful knowledge.this blog is also informative and info has been shared spot on.
pegasos world

Rug runners said...

nice blog..
Stairs Runner