Monday, January 31, 2005

Being from the USA

I apologize to everyone for what America is doing now. I tell them we have a criminal government right now that is going in the wrong direction on all fronts. I’ve met a bunch of Americans over here who tell people they’re Canadian, but I’d just as soon be forthright and explain that a huge bunch of us think Bush is a disaster on all fronts. I haven’t met one person from Europe or Japan or Australia or anywhere that thinks any differently. Seeing how the Vietnamese defeated the Americans makes it clear to me how America is going to eat it in Iraq. It’s not winnable. You can’t obliterate the human spirit. Think if all the money going into the war were put into developing sustainable energy sources. Also think about the atrocious reversals of environmental protection this administration is orchestrating. Oh yeah, a week or so ago (in Bangkok) I saw Condy Rice (just who is her hair stylist?) in front of a congressional panel. Barbara Boxer’s voice was trembling when she asked Condy questions and Condy’s arrogance and confidence were sickening. She’ll go down with Henry Kissinger as one of the greatest unpunished war criminals … OK, I’ll get back to blogging the trip now…

2 comments:

thc said...

thesimplelife: the answer to your question is: common sense.

Karachi Hotel said...

Good thinking.In my point of view the American economy is very strong.But there are so many peoples which is much poor.That's why the one side the polices of the American government is nice and goes in to the favor of their country,But the other it goes to wrong side of the American public.